Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

L.L. Bean plans Manchester outlet store

13 posts in this topic

L.L. Bean plans Manchester outlet store

By MICHAEL COUSINEAU

Union Leader Staff

MANCHESTER

I read an article a month or so ago about LL Bean's plans to have stores outside of Maine. I'm hoping Providence can snag one.

That's excellent news.

While the main LL Bean is in Freeport, Maine, they have factory/outlet stores in Deleware, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, and Virginia. I think they have one in Japan somewheres too.

nice i always go to the one in concord whats going on guys? the fourm is dying!! :cry: get it going people

whats going on guys? the fourm is dying!! :cry: get it going people

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it is.

nice i always go to the one in concord    whats going on guys? the fourm is dying!! :cry: get it going people

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would blame that on pvenne and myself going to college. Pvenne in Burlington and me the University of Maine. Haven't seen ol' Shazbat in a while either. I'm sure things get busy again next summer :):)

Pvenne was actually banned. Its also hard to find anything going on around here. Otherwise I'd be posting like crazy. Its not like its Miami or something where they get something every other day.

^Yup. I know there are people up here that are just as proud of NNE as we are. Come on over folks! :)

Thank you! 1 more kid to bring on photo runs! Ha! As for Pvenne, he's alive and well at AB. From the sounds of it, he got into a battle with a bigger fish hear a UP and lost. Someone call a MEDIC! Ha!

a little off topic lol

i guess the L.L. bean is going just across from the mall on south willow. well thats what i hear.

a little off topic lol

i guess the L.L. bean is going just across from the mall on south willow. well thats what i hear.

Yeah it is. They even have a huge LL Bean sign in the window wall. :)