SUPERBOWL XL

Frankie811

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The summers are great...can be a little hot and humid, but I personally think that they are great. The winters, well they are cold. If I had to perdict the weather for the SB, I would have to say it will be cold, possibly with snow. It is so hard to say though, this is Michigan. We might have sunshine and 50-60 degree days, it has happened before.

As far as the preperations the city is making, they are coming along. I personally think that they could be doing more, but I am happy with any progress that is being made. As we get closer to the super bowl alot of the current projects will pick up so that they can be done in time. Just check out some of the other threads in this forum to find things that are being done downtown. Another good resource that I like to reference is Allans Downtown Project list, which is very helpful.

J

Well, the average high on February 5th is 34 degrees. However, that's because half the time it is 10 degrees and half the time it is 50 degrees. Michigan weather can be unpredictable. The record high for February is 66 degrees while the record low is -7 degrees.

Well, you don't get the weather that Buffalo gets, do you?

Archived