StarMetro

Florida

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious: do you think expansion to Gadsden is better than expansion to Wakulla? I say this b/c most of the bloggers on the Democrat are screaming for service to Wakulla and Woodville before Gadsden. I believe in expansion to all of these areas, but if only one could be done, which would should it be?

Maybe they should tell Woodville that they'll be happy to bring service down there when they vote for consolidation. Woodville residents, right or wrong, a vehemently against consolidation.

I'm curious: do you think expansion to Gadsden is better than expansion to Wakulla? I say this b/c most of the bloggers on the Democrat are screaming for service to Wakulla and Woodville before Gadsden. I believe in expansion to all of these areas, but if only one could be done, which would should it be?

Maybe they should tell Woodville that they'll be happy to bring service down there when they vote for consolidation. Woodville residents, right or wrong, a vehemently against consolidation.

Gadsden County has over twice the population of Wakulla. From sources I've read, a far lesser percentage of Wakulla residents work in Tallahassee (less than half I think), whereas in Gadsden, the percentage is much higher (as stated in the Democrat article). Transit is simply more viable in Gadsden County.

Gadsden County has over twice the population of Wakulla. From sources I've read, a far lesser percentage of Wakulla residents work in Tallahassee (less than half I think), whereas in Gadsden, the percentage is much higher (as stated in the Democrat article). Transit is simply more viable in Gadsden County.

Archived