Charlotte Star Sightings

cinco

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't still do detailing do you because yea... my cars getting a lil dirty.

My mother runs a small CPA firm on Dilworth Road and East Blvd (there are CPA firms on the corner on dilworth west and dilworth east so hopefully nobody will figure out which one, and hopefully nobody is one of my mothers clients). One Day, I was working for my mother at the time, I was sitting at the window facing the parking lot and suddenly a Mercedes SL55 pulls into her parking lot, Jet black, with Jet Black Rims, and a very small black man, 5'5" at the most, gets out of the car and walks up the stairs, and I hear knock knock on the door. So I walk to the door, thinking it was just another one of my moms clients and I open the door and its tyrone 'muggsy' bogues standing at the door. First words that come out of my mouth, "You're muggsy bogues", I definately embarrassed myself.

Apparently he was looking for the other CPA firm on the corner of the other dilworth road, but I still gave him our card hoping he'd switch CPAs, my mom only has a couple of high profile clients and it'd would have been nice to get one more.

of course,

oh wow I hit 400 posts, maybe I should get my parents to ask ken about the wachovia project hehe.

Back in the late 90s I met Rob Zombie at South Park Mall, I know, interesting place to meet a death metal superstar, and one of my big sisters best friends dated Fred Durst in his Gastonia Days, I'm not to proud of meeting him tho

What was Marty Schottenheimer doing here?

From what I was told, he has a home on the lake. Who knows? I was surprised he wasn't driving something nicer (a beat up Ford Expedition with NC tags). Maybe he was visiting and borrowing someone's truck.

• 2 months later...

Archived