What building is this?

gs3

There is a fairly large building rising between 385 and Patewood (snapped a photo of it below from the top of the Haywood parking deck). What building is this? It's across Patewood from all the GHS buildings....has GHS jumped Patewood? Went by there a few days ago and there are construction company signs, but no sign about the tenant of this building. From 385 it looks to be 5 or so floors at the moment and looks like a fairly spread out footprint. Anybody know?

CIMG2864.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom works at ghs and she said that the two buildings that are almost complete are going to have offices and hospital beds which should be completed in the winter of 2007 while the new one that they are building across the street will have hospital beds along with an outpatient surgery center which should be completed by summer of 2007. :)

GHS is public while St. Francis is private.  I don't know who owns them though but GHS does get some of their money from the federal government.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're obviously being funded well. Good for them and Greenville. Is the Patewood area suppose to become a full blown campus, or just specialties?

My mom works at ghs and she said that the two buildings that are almost complete are going to have offices and hospital beds which should be completed in the winter of 2007 while the new one that they are building across the street will have hospital beds along with an outpatient surgery center which should be completed by summer of 2007.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure I had heard that there was going to be a fairly large parking garage across Patewood from the GHS Campus, too.

Archived