Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

What building is this?

There is a fairly large building rising between 385 and Patewood (snapped a photo of it below from the top of the Haywood parking deck). What building is this? It's across Patewood from all the GHS buildings....has GHS jumped Patewood? Went by there a few days ago and there are construction company signs, but no sign about the tenant of this building. From 385 it looks to be 5 or so floors at the moment and looks like a fairly spread out footprint. Anybody know?

CIMG2864.jpg

Donno what that could be. I went by there last night myself. Was on my way to St. francis to see someone. I think I saw a sign on the Orchard Park Dr. side of that project. But it was kind of dark, so I couldn't really see. But it seems big what ever

it is.

My mom works at ghs and she said that the two buildings that are almost complete are going to have offices and hospital beds which should be completed in the winter of 2007 while the new one that they are building across the street will have hospital beds along with an outpatient surgery center which should be completed by summer of 2007. :)

Bon Secour St. Francis is expanding their Women & Family Hospital campus. With GHS and Bon Secour St. Francis expanding their services in that area, it really helps.

Now, if GHS can improve/expand their North Greenville campus services...

Thanks for the info guys.

GHS has been on a building spree since I moved to Greenville. Are they public? Private? Who owns them? They must have deep pockets.

GHS is public while St. Francis is private.  I don't know who owns them though but GHS does get some of their money from the federal government.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're obviously being funded well. Good for them and Greenville. Is the Patewood area suppose to become a full blown campus, or just specialties?

My mom works at ghs and she said that the two buildings that are almost complete are going to have offices and hospital beds which should be completed in the winter of 2007 while the new one that they are building across the street will have hospital beds along with an outpatient surgery center which should be completed by summer of 2007.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure I had heard that there was going to be a fairly large parking garage across Patewood from the GHS Campus, too.