Paris Hilton's attacker gets 11 months.

PghUSA

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005...ed20050914.html

Juvy hacker who ripped all the personal data from Paris' celly got 11 months. This kid is out of Boston and also was found to have emailed bomb threats to Florida and Mass. schools. It is a terrible thing, and very invasive to have all your personal and private contact info ripped and even more horrible to call in hoax bomb threats. But in a strange way and with the right guidance this kid could really go places. Genius really, even if misguided.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it top ten on the priority list, no way, but it does have to deal with the growing problem of ID theft. The celebrity aspect of it though did put it at the top of the news, but then again the "people" get the press they deserve. That might be a whole other thread, why the beautiful people and the rich get the media attention and Joe Schmo is forgettable.

I am not paris hilton's biggest fan, and I dont think that kid should be doing things like that.....but bomb threats! I think that 11 months isnt enough time to think about what he had done, and about what went through those people's minds when they knew it was a bomb threat. I wouldn't have been happy.

I humbly volunteer to charge into the bottomless breach that is the "Paris Hilton" and sacrafice myself for the safety of non-fluf newscoverage everywhere.

. . . and you all can pass that on to Paris too ;)

Archived