Boiling Springs | Second Ingle's

GSP Tiger

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Its there. Its sad really. As I recall its the 3rd Ingles they've bulit up there, while not tearing down any of the others. Not to mention the other one on 176 that is sort of Boiling Springs, but not really. I think that is more Springfield. That area has a Boiling Springs address though.

I hate to say it, but I LOVE IT!!! It is close to our house and is huge. the other Ingles is still open, so at least they didn't leave an empty box. It is sad that the 1st Ingles behind the McDonalds is still sitting empty. That is terrible because all they did was move down the street (as did the one at Springfield).

If I were a rich man, I would love to take the old box, tear it down, and put a nice athletic club there. I'm not talkiing about a gym. We have those. We need something that has tennis, racquetball, basketball, swimming, etc... naturally, I'd be happy if it were built downtown, but I'd settle for the north side as well. I'm out of shape.

• 3 years later...
I hate to say it, but I LOVE IT!!! It is close to our house and is huge. the other Ingles is still open, so at least they didn't leave an empty box. It is sad that the 1st Ingles behind the McDonalds is still sitting empty. That is terrible because all they did was move down the street (as did the one at Springfield).

If I were a rich man, I would love to take the old box, tear it down, and put a nice athletic club there. I'm not talkiing about a gym. We have those. We need something that has tennis, racquetball, basketball, swimming, etc... naturally, I'd be happy if it were built downtown, but I'd settle for the north side as well. I'm out of shape.

Archived