Behold!...

M. Brown

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an Executive Editor for a big Nintendo site so my staff and I were all over this last night.

Once again, Nintendo reinvents the wheel.

This is a rendering of an attachment that will enable it to play more common 3rd party multiplatform titles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! NiCe

your site isn't planet gamecube, is it viper?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, but I know them well. We've been friendly enemies for a few years now. Some of our forum members post at both.

I've been wondering for about a year now what they plan to do with their site name once Revolution is launched. Planetrevolution.com is already taken (perhaps by them).

For the past several months, many people were writing off Nintendo for next gen but since the controller has been revealed, their feelings having changed and that sentiment placed upon Microsoft instead.

So do a lot of people with the stipulation that you can finally blast the dog.

Oh, that just hit me. I've talked to several developers at Nintendo and I wish I thought of this before and told them about it but how cool would it be to have THAT dog as an unlockable dog in Nintendogs? You know, so you can legally abuse it.

Archived