Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jerald

Detroit Beer Co.

7 posts in this topic

This is a two part thread.

1) Does anyone know what building the DBC is located in? In addition to that, does anyone know what occupies the floors above it? I would love to have a loft up there, right above a brewery!

2) Does anyone on the forum frequent the DBC? I live a block away and I go there all the time after work. Just wondering if anyone else does the same.

J

1) It's the Hartz Building. There are lofts above the DBC.

2) I've only been there twice...I'd go more often if I wasn't a broke college student.

Me and the girlfriend go to DBC real often during B-ball, and football season.

I enjoy DBC, and agree with Allan that it doesnt fit my college budget. Does anyone have information about these lofts? website?

Thats what I was wondering statedude, does anyone have any info on this building? I would like to look into some lofts up there.

They don't have a website. I'm not even sure if they are for sale lofts or lofts that you lease out. There used to be a thread about this building here on the forum. I guess I'll have to try to find it.

It seems like there are only 4 lofts...or maybe it's 8?

I cannot imagine that there would be a whole lot of lofts up there. If you come across anything pls let us know. Thanks!

J