Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hybrid0NE

My Columbia Artwork

10 posts in this topic

Thanks krazeeboi and Miesian... you are correct. When I saw that pic online, I had to do it as a drawing, painting or something. It's the best view of Columbia's skyline I had seen in a long time.

If you think that view is good in a photo, you should see it in person. I've been meaning to go back down there and turn a series of photos from that location into a large panorama.

I get to see it every time I go back home to Orangeburg County to visit. ;)

I get to see it every time I go back home to Orangeburg County to visit. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Krazee, next time you go by there, get off at the 321 exit from I-26 and head South a half mile; turn left on Starmount Drive and you'll see that view from a higher elevation...it's breathtaking.

Thanks for telling me; I'll be back in Orangeburg on Thursday, so I'll make sure to check it out on my way back to Rock Hill.

432bc6aaac709.jpg

432bb7acb8198.jpg

Share yours if you have any... :D

HybridOne. I like your art. Really great.

Krazee, next time you go by there, get off at the 321 exit from I-26 and head South a half mile; turn left on Starmount Drive and you'll see that view from a higher elevation...it's breathtaking.

Oh yeah, I got a chance to catch that view about a week ago--simply ASTOUNDING. I hope to get some pictures next time I venture down.