• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Lending/Hand: A Habitat Neighborhood

The DIY network is doing a 4 part series called Lending/Hand: A Habitat Neighborhood that cronicles a new new Habitat for Humanity neighborhood being built here in Charlotte. Steve Thomas of this old house fame, is the host of the show, and at least on the program I saw, Hugh McColl took a break from the construction to be interviewed about his involvement. He mentions that he has been involved greatly in HH since his retirement from the bank.

I didn't recognize the neighborhood from the shots they gave of the neighborhood. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm surprised Thomas wasnt mentioned in the star sightings thread.