920 Cherry, ICCF/Blodgett Home and Fairmount Square

joeDowntown

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kind of late, surprised no one has posted this before (unless I missed it,) the Grand Rapids Historical Society for its January meeting is having a program and tour of the D.A. Blodgett Home Thursday January 8. It's free to all. Here's a link to their events page - slide down a bit to January:

http://www.grhistory.org/id19.htm

Chris Knape gives a few more details:

http://blog.mlive.com/knapescorner/2009/01...tored.html#more

Thanks Chris for the reminder

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When Amy and I were on our training run tonight there was a giant hole in the ground and a foundation in place for the next set of two townhouses, along with prominently placed "SOLD" signs.

Also, I need to get over there and take a photo of the light pole where someone must have read the drawings wrong when they put it in. It's directly in front of one of the garage doors!

When Amy and I were on our training run tonight there was a giant hole in the ground and a foundation in place for the next set of two townhouses, along with prominently placed "SOLD" signs.

Also, I need to get over there and take a photo of the light pole where someone must have read the drawings wrong when they put it in. It's directly in front of one of the garage doors!

Ha! Six months to git that sucka moved...three months to even get an email returned...they should cut to the chase and call Eric DeLong now.

Oh, the fun of a screaming match with Pat Bush @ City Hall. Memories...I'm getting a little misty...

Ha! Six months to git that sucka moved...three months to even get an email returned...they should cut to the chase and call Eric DeLong now.

Oh, the fun of a screaming match with Pat Bush @ City Hall. Memories...I'm getting a little misty...

• 8 months later...

Archived