Flip this House

Chickenwing

They did show the house to two professional athletes during the episode, and Richard claimed a few times that Glassy is home to a lot of sports celebrities--which I wasnt aware of before. Anyone know who any of them are?

I don't know about Glassy, but I have heard that Tom Glavine has a home in one of the Cliff's Keowee communities.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't sure to post this here or in the Bombers thread, but here it goes.

Today at the Market Forcast at Embassy Suites, Peter Brett of Centenial American Properties announced that they have teamed up with Trademark Properties and A&E as part of the TV show Flip This House to purchase Shoeless Joe Jackson's home. It will be moved to the new West End Ball Field and be converted to museum dedicated to Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Today at the Market Forcast at Embassy Suites, Peter Brett of Centenial American Properties announced that they have teamed up with Trademark Properties and A&E as part of the TV show Flip This House to purchase Shoeless Joe Jackson's home. It will be moved to the new West End Ball Field and be converted to museum dedicated to Shoeless Joe Jackson.

That should be exciting! Will be interesting to see the difference when they are fixing up for this purpose versus profit.

Great idea. Thanks for the scoop Btoy! I wonder were it will go exactly.

Excellent! :thumbsup: Great addition to the West End!

What an excellent idea! I can hardly wait to see how this all plays out!

That's a great idea. I love the creativity. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Either the Greenville News article or the GSA Business article, not sure which but one quotes the current owner of Shoeless Joes house saying he has no plans to sell. I wonder if their annoucenment maybe came prematurely.

I saw that statement this morning in the Greenville News and was a bit confused by it. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived