the903/Jefferson at Providence Place

Frankie811

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as a suggestion - only allow users with X number (maybe 50?) of posts to use the forum and to not allow any commercial agencies/realtors to post. I have been on other boards where these types of rules are in place and they seem to work well.

There are an awful lot of multifamily houses on the east side. The problem is finding one where all your neighbors are not rowdy students. Staying more towards wayland square or hope village would probably be you best bet. The area immediately near the colleges are almost all students...

We had horrible horrible experiences with (J&W) college kids when we lived off hope (carrington ave). That whole area was just insane college kids screaming and breaking bottles and what not all the time. Actually I shouldnt say all the time, it was mostly just from 11pm-4am 7 nights a week. The daytime was perfectly quiet. Well except for when our neighbors would box our cars in and Sarah would need to be in the office at 6am. Fun!

Oh only 11pm-4am every night?? I think you guys were the ones being unreasonable (sarcasm)

Sad thing is a lot of us were those kids when we were in college!

That sounds pretty horrible though. Price we pay to live in a college town I guess... Is your current neighborhood better in that sense?

are you sure they were PC kids? it's easy to assume this is the case since PC is right down the street from there, but there are a lot of JWU kids living in that neighborhood as well (probably close to the same amount as PC kids).

• 1 month later...

Archived