Where did everyone go?

Onyte9

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Onyte, there's only so much to say about things sometimes. No need beating the horse to death. lol

I'm sure everyone has been really busy lately, I know I have and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. I plan to get out when the weather smiles on me in October and take lots of pictures.

This is just a lull. We'll crank back up soon, I'm sure. Just time for a break.

Did you see where the ICON skyplane variance was approved by Zoning. Construction starts in January. Very nice.

Well, Onyte, there's only so much to say about things sometimes. No need beating the horse to death. lol

I'm sure everyone has been really busy lately, I know I have and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. I plan to get out when the weather smiles on me in October and take lots of pictures.

This is just a lull. We'll crank back up soon, I'm sure. Just time for a break.

Did you see where the ICON skyplane variance was approved by Zoning. Construction starts in January. Very nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent Dave. Thanks for the news.

Archived