Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Onyte9

Where did everyone go?

A month or two ago the Tennesse forum always seen action and now it seems pretty dead. Did everyone just stop posting or is nothing going on right now? I know its a good deal of projects in progress right now, but I guess theres nothing new.

Well, Onyte, there's only so much to say about things sometimes. No need beating the horse to death. lol

I'm sure everyone has been really busy lately, I know I have and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. I plan to get out when the weather smiles on me in October and take lots of pictures.

This is just a lull. We'll crank back up soon, I'm sure. Just time for a break.

Did you see where the ICON skyplane variance was approved by Zoning. Construction starts in January. Very nice.

Well, Onyte, there's only so much to say about things sometimes. No need beating the horse to death. lol

I'm sure everyone has been really busy lately, I know I have and it doesn't look to change anytime soon. I plan to get out when the weather smiles on me in October and take lots of pictures.

This is just a lull. We'll crank back up soon, I'm sure. Just time for a break.

Did you see where the ICON skyplane variance was approved by Zoning. Construction starts in January. Very nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent Dave. Thanks for the news.

schools have started up also. i know i've been busy with classes (well ok, more partying than classes, but that goes along with college life. haha)

I used to post a lot more than I do now. You can see that in my posts per day. It dropped a whole post, which is hard to do. I guess school started, so that's about 8 hours, drama, add about 3 hours, homework, 2 hours, so that's an extra 13 hours taken away from UrbanPlanet. :blink:

I was looking at some site statistics and was quite surprised the Tennessee forum was the 2nd highest viewed forum for the last 3 months on UrbanPlanet with 59,000 views. Someone out there has a lot of interest in what you guys are up to.

Interesting stat indeed. That might just be the motivation needed to get all things Nashville updated and among the land of conversation. Thanks for reporting on that, monsoon. I guess it's time to charge up the old batteries and get out there.

For what it's worth, I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks and haven't been able to post. I'm back now and plan to be active in the discussions.