IN PROGRESS: Front Street @ Adriaen's Landing

Cotuit

I wasn't surprised to see nothing in the Courant today. Even though the deadline has passed, these things take a few days (sometimes weeks) to iron out the details. Hopefully we'll see something in the coming days. No worries...yet.

I wasn't surprised to see nothing in the Courant today. Even though the deadline has passed, these things take a few days (sometimes weeks) to iron out the details. Hopefully we'll see something in the coming days. No worries...yet.

Yeah I agree. Sounds like a lot of things need to be ironed out

• 2 weeks later...

Any renderings of this project? It says it will be 7 acres with 200 apartments and 125,000 sq ft of retail. That sounds to me like sprawl city or a lot of open space. Their portfolio shows that they're pretty big on sprawleriffic shopping centers.

I don't think that is Robert AM Stern's style. I'm not worried. I just want to see them.

Edited by HartfordTycoon