Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

97preludesh

FSU knows about URBAN PLANET!

10 posts in this topic

I was reading this article about the Symphony and the Village, an old article, but it was nice to see at the bottom of the article, it says for more on the projects or other tallahassee development, please visit Urbanplanet.org.

Check it out guys... scroll to the bottom of the article.....

Did someone on this forum write that article?

http://www.fsunews.com/vnews/display.v/ART...6/431b5efca7f2a

TaureanJ responded to the Reporter, who is now a member!! That is just how we do it in the tally forum though... spreading the love!

TaureanJ responded to the Reporter, who is now a member!! That is just how we do it in the tally forum though... spreading the love!

A wonderful member who happens to go by the name of Slnash.

Hi!

PS/Disclaimer- If you ever read anything of mine, please note that my editors . . . "edit" - and sometimes not to my liking.

Hi!

PS/Disclaimer- If you ever read anything of mine, please note that my editors . . . "edit" - and sometimes not to my liking.

It was still a well written article. Even your posts here on Urban Planet are very nicely written.

I think Slnash should get few more of her journalism friends to join us here... we could benifit from their good story telling abilities and research skills.

Friends? :blink: Me? :rofl:

YEAH You! :P I'm going to read that paper to see if I can find any of your articles.