UrbanPlanet Rules

monsoon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a question about animated sigs?

Does any movement at all classify it as an animated one?

Or does it have to be a video clip-type thing (like, perhaps, a clip from your favorite movie) posted there while a little thing (like the smilie in your sig) is acceptable?

I'm a little confused because I have a similar smilie that I might be interested in adding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And of course one of your posts came up, NCB. That's how I found this place. You da man.

Haha, well I guess posting Shreveport related things in the Louisiana forum hoping it would atrract some active members from the area worked out well! :D

Haha, well I guess posting Shreveport related things in the Louisiana forum hoping it would atrract some active members from the area worked out well! :D

It definitely worked out well. I had read somewhere you had that intent, so I'm here to say it worked the way you planned.

Archived