Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

UrbanPlanet Rules

10 posts in this topic

Since we have had a marked increase in problem forumers I am creating this thread to advise everyone to review UrbanPlanet's Rules.

They have been recently revised to make it more clear on the type of behavior that we expect to see here.

I've had a question about animated sigs?

Does any movement at all classify it as an animated one?

Or does it have to be a video clip-type thing (like, perhaps, a clip from your favorite movie) posted there while a little thing (like the smilie in your sig) is acceptable?

I'm a little confused because I have a similar smilie that I might be interested in adding.

Signatures have the potential to be annoying and distracting for the forumers. That is why we have the restrictions to keep them as small and as unobtrusive as possible.

^No, I don't think it's a joke.

But when I read the title of this topic: "UrbanPlanet Rules", I assumed it was an appreciation thread saying how cool the site is. Thus the phrase: "UrbanPlanet Rules!" lol

Rules or no rules, it's a cool site...

Rules or no rules, it's a cool site...

It certainly is.

And to think, I only found this site because I was searching Google for "southern urban development" :lol:

It certainly is.

And to think, I only found this site because I was searching Google for "southern urban development" :lol:

I found this site by searching Shreveport things on Google. :)

And of course one of your posts came up, NCB. That's how I found this place. You da man.

And of course one of your posts came up, NCB. That's how I found this place. You da man.

Haha, well I guess posting Shreveport related things in the Louisiana forum hoping it would atrract some active members from the area worked out well! :D

Haha, well I guess posting Shreveport related things in the Louisiana forum hoping it would atrract some active members from the area worked out well! :D

It definitely worked out well. I had read somewhere you had that intent, so I'm here to say it worked the way you planned.