New Office Highrise Coming

97preludesh

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Photo87.jpg

I'm with the others who say they don't have such a problem with the building itself, more than the placement of this building. A building this size would look alright on the revitalized Gaines Street, perhaps with a different color scheme on the outside, but on Main Street Tallahassee we need for developers to take advantage of the high denisty zoning. I'm comfortable saying if they're going to build something this small, they ought not build anything at all and just purchase space in the new Floridan, or the Florida Builders Association building they've proposed for next to city hall.

We need a serious project on this site, no smaller than the Tennyson Building.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TJ when you get time (ie when Comcast finely gets their sorry selves out to your new place.), is there anyway to change the name of this thread to the Alliance Center or whatever the name of this bldg. is going to be called? When someone posts to this thread, I often have to scroll back a few pages to remember which bldg. this thread is about.

Muchas Gracias!

Archived