CHARLOTTE the nicest skyline

brianc

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you move to Charlotte brianc?

I moved to Charlotte from Dallas because of my job (truck driver) Charlottes skyline is alot taller than most people think. I like all the towers, and BOA is my favorite. With all the new projects I see, Charlottes skyline will be getting alot bigger. I like it here alot better :lol::lol::lol:

I posted a reply about all the free press the skyline got last sunday when the Panthers beat the Patriots. If anyone saw that game you had to be impressed with the skyline shots. I think anyone who can't appreciate Charlottes skyline now is basically blind. BOA looked great peaking over the stadium as did all the buildings. I almost watched for the skyline shots instead of the game. The QC looked kinda dense to me guys.....with the other projets coming on line the whole skyline will be amazing. I wish I could see it in person. I am jealous of you guys....

I posted a reply about all the free press the skyline got last sunday when the Panthers beat the Patriots. If anyone saw that game you had to be impressed with the skyline shots. I think anyone who can't appreciate Charlottes skyline now is basically blind. BOA looked great peaking over the stadium as did all the buildings. I almost watched for the skyline shots instead of the game. The QC looked kinda dense to me guys.....with the other projets coming on line the whole skyline will be amazing. I wish I could see it in person. I am jealous of you guys....

Yes and I will be driving from Richmond to Charlotte to watch the Panthers kick the @&*% out of the Packers on Monday night football.

We very well may see another explosion of tower announcements if we get the NASCAR HofF and around the West Park imo. If NASCAR does decide to build here and when we get closer to west park being completed, i'd say about 4-6 new buildings will be announced in the next 6-12 months. Theres already plans for another tower.

dxartist, that photo of the skyline from the stadium is awesome, i just wish you could see the Hearst tower, its practically hidden by BOA. The skyline will look great in a couple of years, cant wait! Im glad the panthers won too :P

thanks...I was sitting in section 550. I needed to get in 554 to get the Hearst Tower in the shot

Archived