Levine Children's Hospital

uptownliving

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlottes new coolest building? :shades:

These pictures dont do it justice. The interior looks to be just as interesting as the exterior with lighted pilars in all different colors. Unfortunetly we couldn't get in yet, but a nice lady who was there said it opens on the 20th. Swing by and check it out if you guys get the chance.

(View at largest size...)

10-9-07 :camera:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

3 more days until Levine Children's Hospital opens. CMC has a huge tent out front of the hospital for the festivities.

On another note, I heard today that they are having a big problem with people stealing stuff from the floors. Not sure if it's outsiders coming in or people from other units coming in and using for their work areas. They've put security guards on every floor now to curtail it.

3 more days until Levine Children's Hospital opens. CMC has a huge tent out front of the hospital for the festivities.

On another note, I heard today that they are having a big problem with people stealing stuff from the floors. Not sure if it's outsiders coming in or people from other units coming in and using for their work areas. They've put security guards on every floor now to curtail it.

I went past this for the first time today. It really does give a great front facade to the King's side of CMC. It is a beautiful building, that seems to really fit the fun and colorful nature of children, which hopefully will perk up the spirits of the sick children inside.

I'd love to see photos of the architecture inside, as I am sure it is of the same quality.

Archived