The Fitzgerald

GRCentro

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi - new to the forum and just wondering if anyone has heard of things actually moving forward on the Fitz? I've heard lots of rumors and was originally really interested in the building - but now I am not so sure. I live in "The Hill" and am looking to condo-up this fall.

Thanks!

From what we saw it looked great. Haven't heard much lately but that doesn't mean they aren't busy. Seemed like a lot of demolition had to be done. I personally can't wait until they make the windows bigger. It'll look fantastic.

Joe

Hi - new to the forum and just wondering if anyone has heard of things actually moving forward on the Fitz? I've heard lots of rumors and was originally really interested in the building - but now I am not so sure. I live in "The Hill" and am looking to condo-up this fall.

Thanks!

My realtor, Diane Griffin, is also the realtor for the Fitzgerald. Her website is at www.griffinproperties.net, and has a lot of the Fitz units on it, if anyone's interested. However, it is more just prices than actual floorplans.

Anyway, I asked her about 2 weeks ago how sales were going, and she reported that the building was over 50% sold, and that she's selling a unit every couple weeks. There is a groundbreaking celebration on Wednesday, May 30, but it's RSVP only, I think.

I am very interested to see how the surrounding area will fill out with the Fitzgerald and with the proposed Fulton/Division development. :) Of course, this interest is partially selfish, as I just bought a condo in the Peck Building. . .

Thanks for the link to the Rapid Growth article.

I did attend the reception yesterday at the Fitz, and I have to admit, I was underwhelmed by the "reception" portion (cheap, bad, warm sparkling wine and a poor presentation); but was blown away at the model. I had been in the model a few months back, but maybe because it was a bright sunny day yesterday, the space seemed to come alive.

I have questions about what exactly is included in the units - granite counters, hard-wood floors, tile baths, crown mouldings, etc... and what would be "up grades", but the realtor didn't have the time to talk, she was very busy - that's a good thing, though :rolleyes: . But, with the current timeline of move in in June 2008, that might be a bit late for me. I'll pursue it a bit.

Thanks everyone for the information!!

Thanks for the link to the Rapid Growth article.

I did attend the reception yesterday at the Fitz, and I have to admit, I was underwhelmed by the "reception" portion (cheap, bad, warm sparkling wine and a poor presentation); but was blown away at the model. I had been in the model a few months back, but maybe because it was a bright sunny day yesterday, the space seemed to come alive.

I have questions about what exactly is included in the units - granite counters, hard-wood floors, tile baths, crown mouldings, etc... and what would be "up grades", but the realtor didn't have the time to talk, she was very busy - that's a good thing, though :rolleyes: . But, with the current timeline of move in in June 2008, that might be a bit late for me. I'll pursue it a bit.

Thanks everyone for the information!!

Archived