• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot more windows are gone now:

1768307104_0fd079b6fd_b.jpg

1763985018_9d9ecef503_b.jpg

Banners are all gone Veloise. Amazingly, a big derrick has pushed its way through the wall and into the old gymnasium and is boring down through the floor into the basement. Check it out on the library side of the building if you are in that area.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Eh. I'm not loving the balconies. I love balconies usually though if I had one I don't know how often I'd be out there because they're usually not big. Like in this case, doesn't seem that big. And it does seem like blemishes across the beautiful face of the building.

While I'm thinking about it (after seeing that picture) does anyone know what's happining in the area on the East side with the two story arched windows that have not been replaced. With the original plan and website for the building there were 5 two story units right there, but in the new website, that area shows up as a greyed in box on the first and second floors.

Archived