CONSTRUCTION THREAD: ONE Greenville (Main @ Washington)

btoy

Anthropologie opens today. Greenville News says that most of the remaining ground-level spaces are taken. Anyone know who?

My guess is that they found a retailer for the last big store on the bottom. My guess is a bookstore they wanted. The two little ones, who knows.

All together, Anthropologie, Brooks Brothers and Tupelo Honey, when the latter two are completed and opened, will take up more than three-quarters of the usable space on the ground level. That certainly qualifies as "most." When the remaining corner is leased, then the total will comprise "all."

• 2 weeks later...

Im surprised that it was office space seeing BofA already has a high vacancy rate, so I assumed they would take some out for retail. I guess Hughes found some tenants though. Hopefully he can get phase III One started after that.

Im surprised that it was office space seeing BofA already has a high vacancy rate, so I assumed they would take some out for retail. I guess Hughes found some tenants though. Hopefully he can get phase III One started after that.

The space being advertised is for floors 2-4.  Retail would go on the ground floor only, which is also being expanded.

PHASE 3 To Be Announced this Summer!

1. Retail Shops

2. Offices

3. Residences

4. New Public Parking garage

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20130425/BUSINESS/304250082/Downtown-set-get-another-major-developmentThat is separate from BofA redo.

Glad to see this moving forward. Nothing has changed from what I posted before in terms of the scope of this project. At least one significant corporate tenant should still be part of this. If that materializes, look out. Regardless, this phase is still supposed to be the crown jewel of the One development - so much so that enhancing the B of A building was necessary to properly complement it. I'm really excited to hear the official announcement.

Sounds like they will be eyeing the Greenlink parking garage next door in a few years. I think that block would be focused on next to spread the development, especially with if Laurens Street is made pedestrian all the way down. Imagine this area in the next 10 or so years. The city would promote development towards the river and the west side of downtown.