Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

The SawMill

5 posts in this topic

Some shots of The SawMill at North Main and Rutherford. So nice to see this industrial area coming back. A few artist studios are open, along with The SawMill. Will be great to see this area continue to revive....more artist studios, maybe a few cafes or a coffee shop. Great re-use! :thumbsup:

CIMG2974.jpg

CIMG2970.jpg

CIMG2975.jpg

CIMG2972.jpg

CIMG2969.jpg

CIMG2973.jpg

CIMG2971.jpg

A good buddy of mine owns that place. It did a wonderful job with it. He discovered it when it when to try to sell some "wormy wood", took a while to talk to past owner to sell it to him. He had great vision.

A good buddy of mine owns that place. It did a wonderful job with it. He discovered it when it when to try to sell some "wormy wood", took a while to talk to past owner to sell it to him. He had great vision.

Brad, any idea if there are plans for the remaining buildings? Could be a great little artist colony / nightlife area!

Not that I know of. Mark doesn't own the others. On the drive in the building with the shakes on the right, that is brand new.

I think over time that industrial area will redevelope becuase it links to Pleasantburg so quikly.

I drove by there over a year ago, just before it opened. I really like the concept, and hope to use the facility for a reception or conference someday. Hope it is supported by other clever/unique neighbors. :)