Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

The SawMill

Some shots of The SawMill at North Main and Rutherford. So nice to see this industrial area coming back. A few artist studios are open, along with The SawMill. Will be great to see this area continue to revive....more artist studios, maybe a few cafes or a coffee shop. Great re-use! :thumbsup:

CIMG2974.jpg

CIMG2970.jpg

CIMG2975.jpg

CIMG2972.jpg

CIMG2969.jpg

CIMG2973.jpg

CIMG2971.jpg

A good buddy of mine owns that place. It did a wonderful job with it. He discovered it when it when to try to sell some "wormy wood", took a while to talk to past owner to sell it to him. He had great vision.

A good buddy of mine owns that place. It did a wonderful job with it. He discovered it when it when to try to sell some "wormy wood", took a while to talk to past owner to sell it to him. He had great vision.

Brad, any idea if there are plans for the remaining buildings? Could be a great little artist colony / nightlife area!

Not that I know of. Mark doesn't own the others. On the drive in the building with the shakes on the right, that is brand new.

I think over time that industrial area will redevelope becuase it links to Pleasantburg so quikly.

I drove by there over a year ago, just before it opened. I really like the concept, and hope to use the facility for a reception or conference someday. Hope it is supported by other clever/unique neighbors. :)