New Urbanism in Hampton Pinckney

gs3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the residential area shown in the second picture. I don't know what those condos are called, but I think they look great. I often see them when driving from the post office on W. Washington St. back into downtown. It is interesting how they are new, yet were designed to look old and well-kept.

There are also some truly old homes that are in excellent condition on the same street that runs beside the ones shown in the picture. I'm not sure of the name...perhaps that is Hampton Street.

I love the residential area shown in the second picture. I don't know what those condos are called, but I think they look great. I often see them when driving from the post office on W. Washington St. back into downtown. It is interesting how they are new, yet were designed to look old and well-kept.

I thought those were historic structures when I saw them. They are gorgeous.

Archived