Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

New Urbanism in Hampton Pinckney

I love those developments. Beleive it or not those were done by Carolina Holdings they same company that has developed many of our shopping centers.

GREAT downtown residential developments! The downtown end of Hampton Ave. is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Greenville. If only something could be done to clean up the trash further down toward the Poe Mill community.

I do love those too! If only the rest of that ENTIRE area was like that... I also wish that it was connected better to Main Street, so that it would be more walkable... Academy Street is not something I'd like to cross.

I love the residential area shown in the second picture. I don't know what those condos are called, but I think they look great. I often see them when driving from the post office on W. Washington St. back into downtown. It is interesting how they are new, yet were designed to look old and well-kept.

There are also some truly old homes that are in excellent condition on the same street that runs beside the ones shown in the picture. I'm not sure of the name...perhaps that is Hampton Street.

I love the residential area shown in the second picture. I don't know what those condos are called, but I think they look great. I often see them when driving from the post office on W. Washington St. back into downtown. It is interesting how they are new, yet were designed to look old and well-kept.

I thought those were historic structures when I saw them. They are gorgeous.