St. John's Center

vladittude0583

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't expect construction to start on the Vue for some time. There has been no marketing yet. Also, I would suspect that the crane for the Peninsula would have to be gone before above-the-foundation work could be done on The Vue. The site is super tight. Lakelander could probably confirm or deny that though.

it just seems to me that all of a sudden, the strand is taking FOREVER to top out, and I know that i could just be so excited that time creeps, but i know that it has really only added one floor in almost a month, and many people on this site guessed that the peninsula's crane would rise in january (or the cranes from the strand would transfer over), but it looks like it could be a couple of months. any thoughts on this?

on a lighter note, SMP is rising very quickly and i think i counted twelve floors!

Archived