Renovation Update

GRDadof3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been called that before :P I kinda like Michiganian better than "gander". When I hear gander, I think "Let's take a gander over there, Bubba". :)

Michigander is more casual. Man, this has nothing to do with the renovation. :wacko: Oh well

Michigander is more casual. Man, this has nothing to do with the renovation. :wacko: Oh well

Here ya go, Bubba drool.gif

Just copy it and add it to your favorites ;)

And the renovation is basically done, so go check it out! ;-) We can now use this thread for whatever we like.

Here ya go, Bubba drool.gif

Just copy it and add it to your favorites ;)

And the renovation is basically done, so go check it out! ;-) We can now use this thread for whatever we like.

Yah I go by it all the time. They did an excellent job, too. It looks really nice. The sidewalk pavers bring it all together really nicely. Thanks for the drooling pic, BTW ;)

:blink:

Seriously.. welcome to this here internet world.. now I recommend you go check out some of Strongbad's Email and more fun stuff at Homestar's main site.. you'll laugh.. or at least you should :thumbsup:

Sorry, I just don't spend that much time on the internet :P The only characters I get to see are Dora and Diego.

I can fully vouch from first hand experience that this is true.. although, the damn Wiggles are just as bad, or at least annoy me even more, one of the two.. :w00t:

Do you let them watch that boo-bah show on pbs? (or are they too old for that?) Man, talk about weird! :blink: When I have kids I don't think Ima let them watch that. Maybe I'll go get some fraggle rock tapes or something.

Fraggle Rock! Classic! Boooooooo Baaaaaaaahs are a total rip off of Tele-Tubbies, both of which I think you have to drop a couple of tabs to really understand :huh::whistling: They give me the creeps! Basically Blues Clues, Dora, Diego, and Lazytown is about it. They actually would rather spend time on the computer playing video games at NickJr.com. Who woulda thunk?

Boy, we have massacred this thread. :rolleyes:

:lol: no kidding. we started out talking about the a streetscape renovation of one of the nicest hotels in the state and has devolved into talking about childrens TV shows.

Just to keep the madness going, here is a link to NickJr.com if you guys are looking for some new video games to play:

http://www.nickjr.com/parenting/activity_f...mes/index.jhtml

Some of em aren't bad ;)

Fraggle Rock! Classic! Boooooooo Baaaaaaaahs are a total rip off of Tele-Tubbies, both of which I think you have to drop a couple of tabs to really understand :huh::whistling: They give me the creeps! Basically Blues Clues, Dora, Diego, and Lazytown is about it. They actually would rather spend time on the computer playing video games at NickJr.com. Who woulda thunk?

Boy, we have massacred this thread. :rolleyes:

And Lazytown doesn't give you the creaps? Whoever came up with that show was dropping some serious acid at the time.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived