CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Edge on North Main

btoy

I got excited thinking it was something new... Nope. The Greenville News is a little behind on this one, though it could be great for sales. Hopefully it is, but they could have done more research on the project and appropriately described the state of the development.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if you're jonesing for something new, I have a little scoop on a new condo/townhome development near the North Main area - out on Mohawk near the Hillcrest intersection they're planning a small infill neighborhood - 19 condos/townhomes. All EarthCraft construction. The parcel is on Richland Creek and walking trails are planned along with a neighborhood recycling center. Don't think pricing has been set yet, but I believe it's heading toward a decent affordable range (around $200-ish). (I know this is a little off topic - I'll start a new thread when I know more.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Closings should start next Friday and continue each Friday through early April. The units in the cul de sac will close first. I walked through several of the almost complete units last week. These things are very cool, and each seemed to be unique in one way or another. Good to see this project almost complete.

These have really turned out to be one of my favorite infill developments. Went in some of the open units this morning....nice features. Must say, the only drawback my partner and I could see were small bedrooms (even the masters). Each unit has multiple decks and outdoor patios, backing up to the park....really nice....very private....great feel! :thumbsup:

Landscaping has yet to start, but construction seems to be nearing an end:

DSC04280.jpg

These have really turned out to be one of my favorite infill developments. Went in some of the open units this morning....nice features. Must say, the only drawback my partner and I could see were small bedrooms (even the masters). Each unit has multiple decks and outdoor patios, backing up to the park....really nice....very private....great feel! :thumbsup:

Archived