Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

italimex

More Mexico City

13 posts in this topic

Great pics! Mexico city is one of the most fascinating cities in the world. Especially bvecause of it's size.

I look forward to seeing more!

I was in Mexico City last August, and I loved it!

It's a very interesting city, it has great history, a great atmosphere, great people, great food!, and the sheer size is just amzing IMO.

Yeah nice pics, I like the Aztec infleunces also. :D

Very cool pics, I never realized Mexico City dates back to 1325! Great info.

Very cool pics, I never realized Mexico City dates back to 1325! Great info.

Mexico City Waiting on the Big One

Mexico City is waiting for the next big Earthquake and if you will recall the 8.5 Earthquake in 1985 you can certainly understand why. Over 20,000 people had died there, some say it was white washed and many more perished during and after the big quake. Indeed most World Seismologist believe that Mexico City is in for another big quake and they say way over do; even more so than the San Francisco Bay Area.

What is Mexico City doing about it? Well they are floating a bond for 160 million for disaster clean up, rescue and relief. On top of that they have bought an insurance policy, which goes from the 160 million to 450 million from some re-insurers. The Bond is interesting and it is somewhat based on Taiwan

Yo amor la fotos.

Viva Mexico, y Puerto Rico

In reference to history - there is no equal in all the western hemisfer in my opinion!

----

referente a la cuestion de historia - no hay igual en todo del hemisferio occidental yo creo! viva Mexico!