Buildings and houses in Mexico City

italimex

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

:shok:

Wow! More! More! More!

I lived in Guadalajara in 1998 y 2000. I spent a lot of time in DF and loved it. I really fell in love with the city but haven't been back. I saw the modern 'tube' house while I was there. Those neighborhoods are amazing but I had forgot just how amazing they are.

• 2 months later...

Cool! I especially like the buildings in pics. #4,6,7,8. Very stylish!! Quite the contrast with Chapultapec Castle! What exactly is that, the one that looks like it is on concrete stilts; what's under it? Is that a parking structure?

I guess you refer to this house:

CornerHouse.jpg

This house is located on a hill, so in order to level the terrain, they design a structure to support the building.

This house is located on a hill, so in order to level the terrain, they design a structure to support the building.

That's the one. That is Awesome!! I love it! I must say, I'd be a bit nervous though considering how seismically active Mexico City is; I hope they built it accordingly!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived