Urban Exploration - Greenpoint Brooklyn (56k no)

vanshnookenraggen

I'm not sure what the feelings about Urban Exploration are on this forum but it is a personal hoby of mine and I'd like to show off some pictures I took of this abandoned warehouse complex in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I'm not sure what the history of the buildings are but one was used to store clothes at one point.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

0009.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

0017.jpg

0018.jpg

0019.jpg

0020.jpg

0021.jpg

0022.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool photos. Urbex is a hobby of mine too (click on the flickr link in my sig for photos). :)

It's always interesting how people just pick up and leave for greener pastures, leaving places like this to rot away. There are so many layers of history in just one building. Often times I find that people have left many things behind, as if they had intended to return but never did.

I'm not sure what the feelings about Urban Exploration are on this forum but it is a personal hoby of mine and I'd like to show off some pictures I took of this abandoned warehouse complex in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I'm not sure what the history of the buildings are but one was used to store clothes at one point.

0020.jpg

Great photos! This one I found to be a litttle spoky though..... :ph34r: (probably because of the man in the shadows)

Archived