UP PVD Forum Meet @ Peerless

Cotuit

UP PVD Forum Meet  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Can you be there?

• Yes
    • No

Looks like it may rain Thursday and a few people who really wanted to go, can't make Thursday.

So the new time is Monday, October 3rd at 6:30pm.

mikepl has graciously offered to host a forum meet at the Peerless Building on the rooftop deck next Thursday, September 29th at 6:30pm.

Please respond if you'd like/plan to attend.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those interested in attending please send me PM or email me at (mike at phantazmapictures.com) and I will provide directions for entering the building along with my cell phone number incase of problems. ( The buzz box directory at the door has not been programmed )

(150 Union Street )

Inform the desk you are part of Urban Planet and ask for directions to the rooftop. I will have told them ahead of time you are coming. However past 7:00 the doors will be locked and I must be contacted via cell phone. I will provide my number to anyone through email or PM. ( mike at phantazmapictures.com )

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Does Monday work, same-time? Might have to restart the poll.

Yes, Monday's fine with me, it would suck to be there on the roof Thursday and have it rain, and I don't want to impose on you to host inside your apartment if that happens.

I'll clear the poll.

The address of the Peerless building is 150 Union Street Providence RI 02903

I would rather not post my cell phone # on an open forum however if you send a PM ( click PM under my name ) through Urban Planet or email me ( [email protected] ) I will provide you with it.

I will have to let you into the building if the front desk wont allow access or if the front doors are locked though I will try and stand at the front door from 6:30-6:45. Look for a guy with a blue Red Sox hat.

Feel free to bring your own adult refreshments. Please try to arrive as close to 6:30pm as possible as there may be issues getting people into the building since the intercoms do not work yet.

PM myself or mike for our cell phone numbers to get let in.

Archived