COMPLETED: Blue Back Square

ctman987

That is not "trouble"

thats just what happens to condos if they miss the price point and market.

massive condo towers from San Francisco to New York are doing huge price cuts to sell their remaining units. this alwaus upsets the people who bought right away, but its better than having the condo-association go bankrupt. so everyone will be ok. the biggest loser is the developer since he made the biggest mistake timing wise(or was delayed by a year thanks to west farms). 2nd would be the people who over paid. but many people overpaid for houses 2 years ago.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

that part of BB2 doest have the best street frontage right now with WHole foods there. I suspect that they will however get to choose the best suitor and make them do whatever they want with 7 competing bidders.

also, I bet we can get a look at the RFP that dictates the design and may require retail inclusion or something like that.

the RFP for 101 Pearl street is awesome!

I think I posted it in that thread. so much info in there.

Archived