America's Next Great City!

city guy

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see that Philly is finally being recognized as an "IT" city. Given some of the trouble NYC is having Philly is serving as an attractive alternative on the east coast. Hopefully they will lower the taxes some across the state since biz is up ;).

• 4 months later...

It is an very exciting time for Philly. Finally coming into it's birth right. It's a wonderful city, great location and finally becoming the heart and soul of NE Corridor and not just a stop between NY and DC but a worth while destination. I often take weekend trips from Pittsburgh. They have become, more often to Philly than NY or DC. NY has lost its edge as far as Im concerned. Each visit I find it more generic than the time before. DC just has too many politicians. Philly is just right

:thumbsup:

I love Center City, its one of the most unique experiences in the country

:wub:

It is an very exciting time for Philly. Finally coming into it's birth right. It's a wonderful city, great location and finally becoming the heart and soul of NE Corridor and not just a stop between NY and DC but a worth while destination. I often take weekend trips from Pittsburgh. They have become, more often to Philly than NY or DC. NY has lost its edge as far as Im concerned. Each visit I find it more generic than the time before. DC just has too many politicians. Philly is just right

:thumbsup:

I love Center City, its one of the most unique experiences in the country

:wub:

lol :)

Archived