Hoffler Tower

krdarden

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just saw that as well. the tall thin one? i think they called it the "hoffler building". i wonder if that is the one that is going to be built on brambleton - b/n the scope and 264. anyone know for sure?

I really do hope this one gets built because it was a very good looking tower although it is quite thin! LOL!

i just saw that as well. the tall thin one? i think they called it the "hoffler building". i wonder if that is the one that is going to be built on brambleton - b/n the scope and 264. anyone know for sure?

I think that you are correct! He did propose a tower "up to 20 stories" near Church St. with construction starting this year! V-dogg will have fun with this one if this was indeed the tower mentioned above! It still looked closer to 30 stories to me though!

I think that you are correct! He did propose a tower "up to 20 stories" near Church St. with construction starting this year! V-dogg will have fun with this one if this was indeed the tower mentioned above! It still looked closer to 30 stories to me though!

The 20 story building you are talking about is the one on Tulip Dr. across from the regional post office on Church St. This is old news and that might be the new rendering. There is already a thread for it/

The 20 story building you are talking about is the one on Tulip Dr. across from the regional post office on Church St. This is old news and that might be the new rendering. There is already a thread for it/

I believe you are correct Russ! The tower is definitely awesome looking and will receive lots of posts!

lol, why do u think this? Have you heard something Padman? Spit it out. :lol:

I think that the new rendering is out and construction will start this year! This tower is indeed better than expected as far as I am concerned! Tall and thin with lots of glass! My favorite so far if the rendering is indeed this tower by Hoffler! BTW, V-dogg, you can delete my new topic if you like and we can just post on this existing topic.

Damnit, I hope the video of the mayors address will be online soon. TV 48 posts most of their other programming so I'll have to check. Are you guys sure it wasn't the Hilton rendering you saw? That looks close to 30 at first glance.

It was definitely a different tower V-dogg! I think you will really like it once you see it!

Damnit, I hope the video of the mayors address will be online soon. TV 48 posts most of their other programming so I'll have to check. Are you guys sure it wasn't the Hilton rendering you saw? That looks close to 30 at first glance.

Also, it appears that a rebroadcast of the state of the city address will be on at 9pm tonight! Hopefully, you will have a chance to record it so you can get us a good likeness of the tower later! LOL!

Also, it appears that a rebroadcast of the state of the city address will be on at 9pm tonight! Hopefully, you will have a chance to record it so you can get us a good likeness of the tower later! LOL!

Unforunately I live in Virginia Beach and and am not privileged to Norfolk public television. It's not online either, needless to say I am quite irritated. <_< Someone needs to watch it tonight and take a picture of their tv screen and post it here. :lol:

We have 20 mins until airtime. Someone have their camera ready!

Well according to the tv guide channel, "Council Update" is next. It doesn't look like it will braodcast anytime within the next hour and a half but it could be later tonight. Last year when I watched it, I remember it didn't come on till 11 pm so we'll see what happens because I've been tryin' to find out when it will come on so I can watch it too lol.

Well according to the tv guide channel, "Council Update" is next. It doesn't look like it will braodcast anytime within the next hour and a half but it could be later tonight. Last year when I watched it, I remember it didn't come on till 11 pm so we'll see what happens because I've been tryin' to find out when it will come on so I can watch it too lol.

Nevermind, the tv guide channel lied to me, it's on! Sorry for any confusion.

have your camera ready ace. :whistling::lol:

Oh MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!! The tower looks awesome!!! It loks like the Hague tower just twice as tall and with an all glass exterior!!! I'm sorry VDOGG, I took the pic and I got glare all over my tv screen so u can't see anything and then while the pic was being saved, the rendering was removed from the screen. I'm sorry but hopefully someone else caught it and can post it. You won't be disappointed. I can't believe Tuffsim didn't post/mention this!

Oh MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!! The tower looks awesome!!! It loks like the Hague tower just twice as tall and with an all glass exterior!!! I'm sorry VDOGG, I took the pic and I got glare all over my tv screen so u can't see anything and then while the pic was being saved, the rendering was removed from the screen. I'm sorry but hopefully someone else caught it and can post it. You won't be disappointed. I can't believe Tuffsim didn't post/mention this!

I wish that I had a camera because mere words doesn't do this tower justice! I can't believe that so many projects were not mentioned in the V/Pilot especially with them being announced by the mayor in front such a large gathering of people! This tower will blow the socks off of you V-Dogg, I promise!

WTF?!?! :rofl: You guys are driving me nuts. I too am wondering how tuffsim missed this, and if this thing is twice as tall as the Hague we're looking at at least a 40-story tower! :yahoo: You guys did it, i'm on the prowel, I'm gonna run down every source I have. We have got to get a rendering of that tower. Emails are being written as I speak. :lol: Okinawa, can you get in touch with your source too?

The state of the city address shows at the times listed below everyday from February 9-15.

February 9 - 15 Program Schedule / More Info: 664-4410 www.norfolk.gov/tv48

CATCH THE MAYOR’S STATE OF THE CITY 2006 ADDRESS THIS WEEK ON TV-48

STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS - 2006

12:00 AM

6:30 AM

2:00 PM

9:00 PM

Between those times someone from this site who lives in Norfolk has to be able to catch this. :lol: I wish that we could get all the regions public tv stations since we're all supposedly one metro. I don't think Chicago public access stops at it's borders. <_<

Archived