Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beany

Arbor House Condos

Anyone know anything about Arbor House Condos? I read in the state of Downtown Greensboro report that was recently released about a new development called Arbor House Condos that will have 51 units. Anyone have any details about this?

I read the same thing. I'm guessing that they'll unveil the project later on. The only thing I've heard is that it's on W-Market St, and that it's under the Brown Investment Group.

Wow! Those look really great. I had totally forgotton about this project until now, looks like this is really going to be nice.

Does anyone have any recent construction photos of the Arbor House Condos in downtown Greensboro? I notice they have quite a bit of it built now as I was looking out the window while I was on the treadmill at the YMCA. I didnt have my camera with me and everytime i get ready to take pictures the weather gets bad. Anyway its looking really good. The developer also owns the land across the street from this development so its likely he'll build another condo project there or maybe even a larger phase 2 of Arbor House Condos. It would be nice if they built an 8 story version of it.

render.gif

they do look really good. i noticed how far along they were when i was downtown this past weekend. i don't have any pics though.

they are very nice. The building doesnt look as long as it is depicted in the rendering. Its like they skewed it in the rendering.