Arkansas Picture Of The Day

NCB

:w00t:

Is that the new 9 story one?

That is a beautiful shot!!!

Yeah although there are sections of it that aren't 9 stories. It's built on the side of a hill. From the main entrance you enter in at the 3rd level. But it's still the largest parking deck in the state. I also like how the lighting in the stairwell gave it an odd color.

Thanks NCB. You seem to do a pretty good job finding everywhere I've been posting pics on UP.

Well I really like to check out the "photo of the day" thread in "Photos", and all of the photo threads in the Arkansas forum.

Edited by NCB

Seeing how it's the last football game of the year for the Razorbacks and the beginning of the basketball season I'll post this pic. Taken from the side of an apartment building at night.

fa014io.jpg

That looks awesome!

BTW, I'm going to be at the ARK vs LSU game. I'm really looking forward to it!

No one has said anything but I missed a game it's not the last game of the year just yet. Maybe I'm just ready to get this season overwith. :lol:

LOL, I know exactly what you mean. LSU hasnt been forever(think late 90's) and...I'm a New Orleans Saints fan. :lol:

fa014io.jpg

Those apartments are on Leverett aren't they?

Regarding the Razorbacks, I'm not ready to end football just yet. Despite the abysmal season, I'm still somehow pumped for the Battle for the Boot. However, I am very much ready to start enjoying the basketball season. We really need a good season to make up for football, and it's looking like we'll have one.

Those apartments are on Leverett aren't they?

Regarding the Razorbacks, I'm not ready to end football just yet. Despite the abysmal season, I'm still somehow pumped for the Battle for the Boot. However, I am very much ready to start enjoying the basketball season. We really need a good season to make up for football, and it's looking like we'll have one.

Correct on Leverett. Guess I forgot to mention where I took the picture this time. Close to the university just a bit north and across the street from the Catholic Church.

Doesn't look like it's been developed much.

It is a nice lake though.

Except for the area basically right next to 71B it's not at all. On the Fayetteville side I often find it amazing that I am that close to such a major area of Fayetteville. It almost feels like I'm hiking out in the Ozarks somewhere closer to Newton County.

That's a beautiful picture Mith.

The light is reflecting off of the waves in the water perfectly. Great shot!

Yeah that was the shot I was trying to go for. I had to hike quite a way to get to that side of the lake. I spent more time at the lake yesterday than I had planned. But it was a nice trip anyway.

Edited by Mith242