Arkansas Picture Of The Day

NCB

Hey mcheiss, are office parks popular up in NWA?

They are very popular here in metro New Orleans, and I saw new office parks with around four or five 5-15 storey buildings being developed everywhere in NW Louisiana.

Edited by NCB

Hey mcheiss, are office parks popular up in NWA?

They are very popular here in metro New Orleans, and I saw new office parks with around four or five 5-15 storey buildings being developed everywhere in NW Louisiana.

The argument could be made that the city of Lowell IS an office park, along with I-540 through Rogers.

There are several office parks up there, similar to what's over in Metarie. There are several in LR as well.

The argument could be made that the city of Lowell IS an office park, along with I-540 through Rogers.

There are several office parks up there, similar to what's over in Metarie. There are several in LR as well.

Interesting. Thanks for the info Aporkalypse and mcheiss.

Office parks have gotten popular here in metro NOLA(excluding Metairie and Kenner) in the last few months because of companies temporarily or permanently moving out of New Orleans. Greater Baton Rouge is seeing the same thing. I was suprised to see what looked like small office park's being developed along I-30 in Texarkana.(on the TX side) Prior to my last trip up, most of the development going on along I-30 was retail.

Edited by NCB

I haven't posted a pic here in a while and figured it was about time. Although I can't actually take credit for this one. This was taken by my sister or brother-in-law, late spring or early summer. I think they said they took this not too far south of Little Rock just off I-530.

arkansasmarsh5s7ay.jpg

^Yea I remember that shot during the day.

I think it looks even better during the night. Great shot, Rod!

Yeah you'll have to get a tripod sometime Nate. I've been very happy since getting mine. I think even Wal-mart sells them. Although I don't recall how much they tend to be, I got mine as a present.

Yeah you'll have to get a tripod sometime Nate. I've been very happy since getting mine. I think even Wal-mart sells them. Although I don't recall how much they tend to be, I got mine as a present.

The one question I have about a tripod is this..

Is is a hassle at all to have to carry it around, and set it up whenever you want to take a picture?

The one question I have about a tripod is this..

Is is a hassle at all to have to carry it around, and set it up whenever you want to take a picture?

Not really, or at least I don't think so. I'm wanting to eventually get a bigger camera bag, maybe something possibly big enough to put a folded up tripod in. I guess part of it just depends on what kind of tripod you get. It doesn't take me too long to get it set back up for a shot. And it's not like you have to take it with you all the time. But it's the way to go for taking night shots. I'd seriously suggest it if you think you ever might want to take any night shots. I think it could also come in handy for those really overcast days and using the zoom. Granted your camera has an image stabilizer. But I'd still suggest you at least look into some tripods at the least.

^I am definately interested in taking night shots, so I am looking into a tripod. I just wanted to know if you thought it was a hassle at all, or a reasonably easy process.

The one I have only take a minute or two to set up or take down. I doubt I have the best around either. You might just look around and see what you can find.