Went to Greensboro today

Noneck_08

I had nothing much to do this saterday so I went up to G-boro with my cousin who goes to school at A&T. We went over to the Freindly Center and Four Season's before going downtown. Besides going to a few parades it was the first time I had really been downtown, and I must say I was impressed. We parked over at the station which was my main point of intrest anyway. I was only downtown for about an hour, so we walked Elm Street and I took a couple lousy photos. I releize some of you UP members might have been up there but I didn't know who to look for.

Was using a 20.00 digital camara so very cheap and poor quality, sorry.

G-boro skyline from the Depot

greensboro0018je.jpg

The Depot

clipboard0af.png

Looking at the Depot from Elm Interlocking. You can make out the stations platform in the background.

greensboro0080hz.jpg

Natty Green's- this was probley the most packed area downtown that day. You can't really tell from the pic but it was crowded.

greensboro0127dq.jpg

These was a nice condo building under construction that I like, the only thing is that I didn't catch the top.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5475/greensboro0113vo.jpg

Just walking down Elm

greensboro0094qr.jpg

greensboro0138mx.jpg

Some bank building, forgot the name

greensboro0140yi.jpg

The old Woolworth building

greensboro0157kw.jpg

One last shot of the skyline

greensboro0043wp.jpg%7Boption%7D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went through downtown Greensboro a few months back when my old roomate and I were wandering around and I was really impressed once I was down there. Greensboro has some nice buildings and density on street level. Maybe one day I can go there on a weekend night and check out the nightlife...

Archived