Fantastic Boston

tocoto

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, great shots... I'm especially fond of the one from the alleyway in what I'm guessing is Beacon Hill. Where is that last wide angle shot of the skyline taken from? I'd love to take a few shots myself from there...

- Garris

Providence, RI

BTW: That new Garden arena is really unfortunately architecture wise. I haven't met anyone who doesn't dislike that building...

BTW: That new Garden arena is really unfortunately architecture wise. I haven't met anyone who doesn't dislike that building...

Really? I don't really have any problems with it. Eventually it will be hidden from Causeway Street by new construction on the site of the Old Garden.

Great, great shots... I'm especially fond of the one from the alleyway in what I'm guessing is Beacon Hill. Where is that last wide angle shot of the skyline taken from? I'd love to take a few shots myself from there...

- Garris

Providence, RI

I don't like it much. The original Boston Garden looked better.

http://members.tripod.com/allstondave/images-2/bgard-r.jpg

Archived