FREE! Little Richard Concert

dougtha1

Little Richard is returning to his hometown to perform some of his greatest hits. And the best thing about it is its a free event. The concert will be in downtown Macon in front of the Terminal Station in Cherry Street Plaza. This will be a good boost for Downtown Macon. Expect 10 to 20 thousand people from all over the Southeast to pack the streets of Macon and bring in big money for the Downtown businesses and hotels.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Richard is returning to his hometown to perform some of his greatest hits. And the best thing about it is its a free event. The concert will be in downtown Macon in front of the Terminal Station in Cherry Street Plaza. This will be a good boost for Downtown Macon. Expect 10 to 20 thousand people from all over the Southeast to pack the streets of Macon and bring in big money for the Downtown businesses and hotels.

I heard about the concert he did down in Macon... Last Monday night, aka Halloween, Little Richard Played the 18th annual Downtown Cleveland Tennessee Halloween Block Party... It to was a free event. My churches youth group operated a food booth there on the Courthouse Square where the event was held and came away about $1500 in the good. Attendance estimates for the evening were in the range of 50,000.

You guys in Macon have something to proud of with Little Richard, he put on a great show, played for about an hour and a half and poured it out for a 73-year-old man.

I heard about the concert he did down in Macon... Last Monday night, aka Halloween, Little Richard Played the 18th annual Downtown Cleveland Tennessee Halloween Block Party... It to was a free event. My churches youth group operated a food booth there on the Courthouse Square where the event was held and came away about $1500 in the good. Attendance estimates for the evening were in the range of 50,000.

You guys in Macon have something to proud of with Little Richard, he put on a great show, played for about an hour and a half and poured it out for a 73-year-old man.

Thanks I hope you all had fun.

Archived