Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceMentor

Vanderbilt: What Happened?

What Happened With Vanderbilt? They blew the chance for a 5-0 start and a chance to be ranked. Personally I'm disapointed in the Loss to MTSU

I agree, I thought they could have had a shot at a bowl game although they still do if they beat Kentucky and South CArolina and they're still undefeated in the SEC.

I was also suprised by the Vandy loss, they seemed to be off to a very good start.

This weekend, they'll have to get through LSU!

I was also suprised by the Vandy loss, they seemed to be off to a very good start.

This weekend, they'll have to get through LSU!

as an mtsu student, i was rooting for my team. didn't think they would win, but it seems like vandy always brings out the best of mtsu. vandy still hasn't beaten them. honestly i just think vandy got a little cocky. they haven't won this many games in a row in a loooooooooooooong time. they simply underestimated mtsu. GO BLUE RAIDERS!!!! :D

as an mtsu student, i was rooting for my team. didn't think they would win, but it seems like vandy always brings out the best of mtsu. vandy still hasn't beaten them. honestly i just think vandy got a little cocky. they haven't won this many games in a row in a loooooooooooooong time. they simply underestimated mtsu. GO BLUE RAIDERS!!!! :D

Satalac, Vandy has beaten MTSU. I think that the record is 16-3, It's just that the three are the last three. Congrats.

Satalac, Vandy has beaten MTSU. I think that the record is 16-3, It's just that the three are the last three. Congrats.

really? i wasn't aware that they had played before these recent games. looks like vandy still owns mtsu. haha. you learn something new everyday!

really? i wasn't aware that they had played before these recent games. looks like vandy still owns mtsu. haha. you learn something new everyday!

Satalac, I looked it up and the SEC Web Page said....

SERIES/GAME NOTES

Record: VU, 12-2 * Last: MTSU, 21-20 (9/12/2002 at Nashville) going into the game, so it is 12-3 not the 16-3 that I thought. Anyway the 3 are the last three times that the two schools met.

While South Carolina is having a down year I still don't believe we will lose to Vandy at home. If we somehow lose to Kentucky this saturday I may change my mind, lol.

While South Carolina is having a down year I still don't believe we will lose to Vandy at home. If we somehow lose to Kentucky this saturday I may change my mind, lol.

come on, it's kentucky. spurrier will NOT let a team he is coaching to them. or to vandy. i wouldn't worry too much. :D