High School Football

AceMentor

Hello I'm new and I have heard recent news from the Headmaster that Montgomery Bell Academy is Building a Horseshoe or Full Bowl Stadium. I think it is the step in the right direction for the future High school Football and will have success with the west nashville community.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello I'm new and I have heard recent news from the Headmaster that Montgomery Bell Academy is Building a Horseshoe or Full Bowl Stadium. I think it is the step in the right direction for the future High school Football and will have success with the west nashville community.

Hmm....

Sounds good for MBA. I was a graduate of Christian Brothers High School (CBHS) in Memphis decades ago, and MBA was always considered some sort of hated rival.

Hmm....

Sounds good for MBA. I was a graduate of Christian Brothers High School (CBHS) in Memphis decades ago, and MBA was always considered some sort of hated rival.

We played CBHS recently and it was a pretty good game but MBA won

Both have great teams this year though and maybe they'll meet again in the playoffs

I knew they had been buying houses on Brighton but I had read in the paper that the neighbors were throwing a big fuss about it and they wasent sure if they were going to be able to continue. Its good to hear they are though, I'm a big fan and supporter of HS football.

they need to build a nursery for mama's boy academy. haha. this is just another way for mba to say they are better than all the other private schools out there. i don't really see it improving high school football in any way. we all know that none of the public schools aren't going to try to compete with this. they can't even get money for books.

Its to my understanding that tax payers pay in a ballpark of 8k per year per metro student. I graduated from a private school that cost around half that and the quality of the teachers in most cases were so much better than public. So maybe they need to take a huge step back and try to figure out exactly where the money goes.

Archived