Functional Winter Lakefront Development

Howdy, I am writing a paper for a class on lakefront developments on the great lakes that a functional in the winter months. That could mean shipping, tourist, whatever...

I was wondering if anybody here could point me in the right direction as far as where to look, besides google.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow nothing at all huh, out of all of the people that read this board, nobody has anything to offer? Minnesotta people? Nothing? Wow.

I'm from Minnesota...and as far as I am aware we have not found anything functional about the lake Superior in Winter.

I believe the port Freezes up, the area has one ski resort but is not aprticuarily hilly and otherwise it is just plain cold. I really have no idea what use the lake is in the winter. In the summer, it definitely attracts tourist and shipping.

Archived