Skypoint

FLMIKE

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone care to guess how long before this 1920's bldg is replaced by a shiny new condo?

Gold Bank Plaza, at 601 N. Ashley Drive, was purchased from receivership for $7 million in July by Novare-intowngroup, developer of the nearby SkyPoint residential condo tower.

Novare started out rehabbing older buildings to condos and they're currently doing the same for a building in Nashville so that is also a possibility. How big is this building?

• 2 weeks later...

FLMIke and anyone else interested for that matter - i recentley signed my contract on a skypoint unit and although small i think its going to work out perfectly for my needs. here is a little site i put together in my spare time at work to try and figure out what i was working with. click the round buttons for panoramas. the view is pretty close to what i will have:

http://www.interactivedesigndecisions.com/skypoint.html

Jahdish, looks very cool. What software did you use for this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived