Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunktionFET

NC has third highest gas prices in the US

I guess we have something to shoot for! Come on people, only 17 cents more and we can be NUMBER ONE!!!

All joking aside, this sort of sucks. This is bound to have some kind of impact on development patterns and transportation, however small. Perhaps it will seed something that will blossom into a much smarter model in several years.

Article

I guess we have something to shoot for! Come on people, only 17 cents more and we can be NUMBER ONE!!!

All joking aside, this sort of sucks. This is bound to have some kind of impact on development patterns and transportation, however small. Perhaps it will seed something that will blossom into a much smarter model in several years.

Article

I really hope the state dosent do what Georgia did in the month of September which they suspended the gas tax. As much as gas is high (and the tax is high too), NC must continue its national recognition as the "good roads " state. Not only roads will not see new resurfacing projects on existening roads when it is time, the work on I-540, I-485, I-840 just to name a few will not see their projects finish on time and may even run out of money to finish!

NC won't stay at the top. This is all thanks to Katrina. In time price ranking shall return to normal. The southeast generally fairs pretty well. As compared with the northeast and especially the west coast states.