What's your age?

The_sandlapper

Just out of curiousity what is the demographic here on the forum?

Me, I'm 29, grew up in Cola (obviously), and have traveled and lived in several NE, MW, & western states, including France, and Spain, oh and Canada (US Jr.).

Places I've lived: East Orange, NJ (NYC metro), Columbia, Huntington, WV, Myrtle Beach, Greenville, and currently Lexington, KY. With plans to go to Chicago, or Denver for my next and hopefully perm. residence.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 47 and from Spartanburg but have lived in Jacksonville, Florida, Detroit, Michigan, and Memphis, Tennessee. I currently live in Polk County, North Carolina. I have travelled extensively in this country and love parts of the Midwest (Wisconsin, Michigan) and California especially.

I'm 31 and was born in Charleston. My family moved to Miami, FL shortly afterwards because my dad was getting his residency in Florida, but we moved back to Charleston after a couple of years. I grew up there and went to college there at The Citadel. Since then, I went into the Air Force and have lived in Lompoc, CA; Cheyenne, WY; Fort Collins, CO; and now Columbia. I hope to eventually settle in Jacksonville, FL or Charleston (if my family moves!) or maybe even Savannah.

I'm 32, born and raised in the Chicago area and lived there until I was 28 (not counting years in college in St. Louis and Blacksburg, VA). Moved to Northern Virginia (i.e., DC suburbs) in 2001 after getting married. Moved to Columbia (Northeast Richland specifically) about 6 months ago for a new job. We are intending to settle down here for the long haul and raise a family. Next move likely (hopefully?) won't be until retirement (never say never in this footloose world of ours, of course).

I'm 25 years of age, born and raised in Orangeburg County, currently residing in Rock Hill for about the next 2 years. From there, it depends on where I get into school for my next program as to where I will be residing next, but I'm ready for a new urban experience! Although I don't know where my chosen career path will lead me, I'd like to settle down in Columbia on a permanent basis eventually.

Twenty one here, twenty-two on January 10th. Born in New Brunswick, New Jersey but moved to North Carolina at age six till about July of 2004, i became a Charleston resident. Finishing school up north still, probably forever it seems but i plan on returning to the low country to get my batchelors somewhere in SC but not sure yet. I am not sure where i want to end up living after i finish school completely. After doing some extensive travel up and down the east coast over the years, VA/NC/SC are my three main places of interest to settle down.

You might as well say 27 for me seeing as how my birthday is Oct 8.I grew up in Easley and moved to Greenville about 5 years ago.I've had opertunities to move alot of places but I havent found one I like as much as Greenville.The Upstate just has a way of making you feel at home. Unless something major happens I'll probably live here until I'm old and grey.

I'm 25, born in Kittaning, PA (where they filmed the Moth Man Prophecies), then moved to

Knoxville, TN

Los Angelos, CA

Chilicothee (sp?), Ohio

Greenville, SC

Greer, SC

Clemson, SC

Central, SC

Charleston, SC

and now am back in Greer and planning on moving to Greenville.

Go Herd! :D

Nice Segue... :lol: I used to travel from Huntington through Portsmouth, Chilichthee, Circleville (Pumpkins galore), etc. on my way to Toledo to visit my brother when I was younger.

I am 35 going on 25.

Huntington, West Virginia from birth (Altizer E.S. and Beverly Hills J.H.S.)

Ocala, Florida (Ocala Forest H.S.)

Gainesville, Florida (BSBA '92- University of Florida)

Orlando, Florida (MBA '96 - University of Central Florida)

Winter Park, Florida

Orlando, Florida

Greenville, South Carolina

Travelers Rest, South Carolina

That's too much information already, so I'll stop here. :unsure:

This is why "living" on the UrbanPlanet is so much fun. We can all get our heads together on an even playing field and not be intimidated or prejudiced. I already knew IronChapman was 16, but 13 year old PacersFan218 is a shocker as well! Those photos certainly are terrific for someone of that age. Clearly you have been familiar with the camera for quite awhile. Great posts! :thumbsup:

Now, all of you need to tell others about UrbanPlanet.org and help us grow! :D

Archived