Florida

Welcome to UrbanPlanet Tallahassee

Gearhart~    0

Name: Chris

School: TCC

Hometown: Tallahassee, FL

High School: Leon

Born: TMH

Hobbies: Anything with computers, watching movies, playing video games, swimming, photography, joking around, and learning about anything that interests me.

Other Cities I've lived in: None

I joined up because my good friend Mike, aka TallahasseeDowntown, talks about this place often, I read through quite a bit of stuff and it seems very interesting. Plus I have already contributed to the forum, by taking the pictures of the TCC parking garage.

I would also like to add that I like living in Tallahassee very much. One of my pet peeves is when someone that lives here says that don't like it for some reason. It's just funny when someone has a cloud in front of their eyes, and they can't see how great this place really is.

Edited by Gearhart~

TD    1

Hobbies: Anything with computers, watching movies, playing video games, swimming, photography, joking around, and learning about anything that interests me.

I joined up because my good friend Mike, aka TallahasseeDowntown, talks about this place often, I read through quite a bit of stuff and it seems very interesting. Plus I have already contributed to the forum, by taking the pictures of the TCC parking garage.

I would also like to add that I like living in Tallahassee very much. One of my pet peeves is when someone that lives here says that don't like it for some reason. It's just funny when someone has a cloud in front of their eyes, and they can't see how great this place really is.

Welcome Gearhart, I look forward to your posts and input

Florida    0

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.|}Tallahassee Gearhart~! :yahoo:

How I love to read what you wrote about loving Tallahassee. I agree this is a very great place!

Thanks for bringing him to us TD! :D

TD    1

Yea, gearhart will be a great member, he has a nice Camera and he will pull his weight in swanky photographs.

Florida    0

Yea, gearhart will be a great member, he has a nice Camera and he will pull his weight in swanky photographs.

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.|}Tallahassee "TD" :yahoo:

Rachiroo    0

:yahoo: Welcome to UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.|}Tallahassee "TD" :yahoo:

What are you welcoming TD for? I have it on good authority that he's been around for awhile. :lol:

TD    1

:yahoo: Way to Go UrbanPlanet{sodEmoji.|}Tallahassee! We Broke 30,000! :yahoo:

30000yv3.jpg

We've come a long way since this:

tallahassee5000qu9.jpg

Whos that Taurean J guy that used to lead the Tallahassee forum in the picture.