Dilworth Projects (Kenilworth, Morehead, East)

Southend

19 hours ago, tarhoosier said:

https://polaris3g.mecklenburgcountync.gov/

Iverson "could" connect to Poindexter

The Sedgefield-Dilworth gap is a massive one. It is really difficult to get from one to another without getting on South or Park -- both of which are death wish routes for bikes. It is possible to go through Sedgefield Park (the butterfly park!), but it is an awkward bike route due to topography.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, michaelef said:

Just in from the observer

wo New York firms are planning more than 600 apartments in a 26-story tower and an 8-story mid-rise building near Dilworth, in the fast-changing Morehead Street corridor.

gGJqK6xH?format=jpg&name=small

Subscriber story. Dang. Who are the 2 firms and what’s location? This one escaped me 

3 minutes ago, JeanClt said:

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2021/01/15/spandrel-development-partners-morehead-street.html

I’m not sure if anyone posted this about the site. I believe this is it?

Yes that is for the new 26 story tower announced today in the Charlotte Observer.  Spandrel is based in NYC and Charleston I think. 

• Like 3